Naruto : Black Sharingan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack's GM Application

Go down

Jack's GM Application Empty Jack's GM Application

Post  Jack Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:42 am

BYOND Key:

First Name: Jack

In-Game Name: Shouhei or Jack

Why We Should Hire You: I have Much Experience in the Arts of Gaming and Dealing with Problems, I can work under-pressure and have been on BYOND for 3+ Years, I have 20+ Sources I am willing to donate to the game if needed so and im pretty much an All-Round Handyman, and Im also Online alot.

Why You Want Game Moderator: Well ive been into Skyler's Games for a long time now, I have been following the Diffrent HUBs around Playing them and Co-Operating with Players, Ive met some good friends, and I want GM to Help the Players who come in who need help and Guidance, just like I did. And also there to Listen to People and help them out, its what I enjoy doing.

Past Game Moderator History: Games I can remember:
Naruto: Rising Sun - Owner
Dragonball Z Dark Apocalypse - High-Level GM on Multiple Servers
Naruto Beast - High Level GM
Naruto Beast Reincarnation - Co-Owner
Naruto Shattered Dreams - Low-Level GM
Naruto: Your Mother - GM
Naruto Blood of Konoha - Owner
Naruto The Unranked Mission - Owner
Naruto GOA Unlimited - Temp GM
Naruto Ressurection of Gods - Owner
Naruto Ninja Light - GM
Naruto Shinobi Nation - GM
Naruto Toad Sage - Owner

Players Who Feel You Deserve Game Moderator: I cant really note anybody down here, but I dont think anybody in the game would not, not want me to GM

Closing Comments: I designed your HUB, you Owe me >;D, Nah, Im Joking, its your choice Completelly

-Peace Out
Jack
Jack

http://www.byond.com/games/sholz555/Narutoblacksharingan

Back to top Go down